Saturday, October 20, 2012

Wednesday, 23 September 2009


Christina Aguilera talks about childhood hell at the hands of her violent father

Christina Aguilera has spoken for the first time about her suffering at the hands of her violent father. [Daily Mail article]
She has admitted her Army Sergeant [explains a lot] father Fausto made life hell for her family and she used music as an escape from the trauma of her beatings.
She said: 'I witnessed a lot of unpleasant things - a lot of pushing and shoving and fighting and quarrelling.
'Growing up I did not feel safe. Feeling powerless is the worst feeling in the world.
'I turned to singing as an outlet. The pain at home is where my love for music came from.'
Her comments came during an interview with the TV entertainment show E!.
Her mother Shelly recalled in the interview how she found Christina, then aged four, with blood pouring from her face.
Shelly said: 'I scooped her up and said, "Oh my God. What's wrong?" She told me, "Daddy wanted to take a nap and I made too much noise."'
Aguilera's mother eventually fled from her violent husband, taking her daughters to live with their grandmother. Her ten year marriage ended in 1989.
Christina, 28, said she turned to singing to blot out the pain of the abuse. [It's quite possible that she may have blocked out/dissociated some of the worst abuse]
'I turned to singing as an outlet,' she said.
'The pain at home is where my love for music came from.'
Christina said her father had begged for forgiveness, but she wants nothing to do with him.
She said: 'I let him back into my life briefly but I soon realised that he is not necessary in my life.' [not when she has other handlers]

Speaking out: Christina Aguilera has told how her father used to beat her [added a few symbolic images from older posts]



In 2002, Fausto denied allegations that he had abused Christian and her sister Rachel.
He retaliated: 'My relationship with her mother was tense and I wasn't perfect. But I love Christina and her sister Rachel.

The singer, performing at the 2008 American Music Awards in Los Angeles, says she is no longer in touch with her Army Sergeant father Fausto
'I never abused them in any way and they know that.
'Shelly and I disagreed on a lot of things and we both had hot tempers.
'I'm sorry to have ever raised a hand to my wife, but it was never brutal like Ike and Tina Turner.' [Sure...]
[Here is an interesting photoshoot taken at Christina's LA home, they couldn't be more clearer really "Christina in Wonderland", and note the usual home of a kitten with leopard print carpets, Marilyn Monroe (half face disfigured) mirror ceiling, black/white and the like.]





Here is an interesting shoot from 2004 showing the fractured glass/fractured mind psychological motif from photographer Vincent Peters.






And some random images I've had gathering dust on my hard drive (click original link for some analysis of her videos and some other stuff on her photo shoots and whatnot).


Fitting the theme of this David LaChappelle shoot (note butterfly, tiger, Christina's demeanor etc) here is the video about her father, with some interesting themes (note the elephant with it's "trunk" wrapped round Christina in a painting near the end + some standard circus MK themes).





I left out a tonne of duality photos to save time, but from an earlier shoot above note the black/white cats. Part of Christina's Mickey Mouse Club set had a checkerboard floor, Christina is in the centre of the below photo; it is pretty clear why the Walt Disney Company MMC's biggest human products both had abusive fathers (see here for some info on Britney's sociopathic mason/builder dad).


Christina as a 5-6 year old in Tokyo Disney, showing she had been under Disney Co's manipulation virtually since birth (the father's abuse all being part of her programming). Here is her and Britney's intro video from the MMC, check out the "I love you" sign language ;), just before they introduce Britney and co.            http://pseudoccultmedia.blogspot.com/2009/09/christina-aguilera-talks-about.html

No comments:

Post a Comment