Eight Reasons 9/11 Could Not Have Been “An Inside Job” ~ hehe UNTIL "we" ALL geet the balls ta stand the fuck UP & 2 INVESTIGATE ALL these "so~called un~connected" crimes THAT gooooooooooo way back in "our" History .....ya know WTF America ....WE r better than this ......no? so put yer hands down ,folks ..... we've em~bare~ass'd ourselves ...long 'nuff now ! .... this COUNTRY ,OUR COUNTRY ! was built on motherfuckers who got the JOB done!!! ....NO MATTER WHAT THE COST ....was !!! man! what do ya think OUR Forefathers think when THEY look down from the Balcony's of the Heavens & watch ,look at U.S. ....think ...they STILL would've "payed" the price ....'bout fucking TIME ...we ...start
I. The 9/11 Commission and Congressional Investigation Into 9/11 All Disproved Any Conspiracy
9/11 was thoroughly and exhaustively investigated by the 9/11 Commission, Congress and U.S. scientific agencies.
This horse has already been beat to death, and anyone who raises questions is a nutjob.
True, the 9/11 Commission didn’t believe that the government told the truth about 9/11, and said the government obstructed their investigation.
- 9/11 Commission co-chair Lee Hamilton says the Commission was set up to fail, that people should keep asking questions about 9/11, and that the 9/11 debate should continue
- The 9/11 Commission chair said the Commission was “set up to fail”
- The Commission’s co-chairs said that the CIA (and likely the White House) “obstructed our investigation”
- 9/11 Commissioner Bob Kerrey said that “There are ample reasons to suspect that there may be some alternative to what we outlined in our version . . . We didn’t have access . . . .”
- 9/11 Commissioner Timothy Roemer said “We were extremely frustrated with the false statements we were getting”
- 9/11 Commissioner Max Cleland resigned from the Commission, stating: “It is a national scandal”;“This investigation is now compromised”; and “One of these days we will have to get the full story because the 9-11 issue is so important to America. But this White House wants to cover it up”. When asked in 2009 if he thought there should be another 9/11 commission, Cleland responded: “There should be about fifteen 9/11 commissions”
- The Senior Counsel to the 9/11 Commission (John Farmer) – who led the 9/11 staff’s inquiry – said“At some level of the government, at some point in time…there was an agreement not to tell the truth about what happened“. He also said “I was shocked at how different the truth was from the way it was described …. The tapes told a radically different story from what had been told to us and the public for two years…. This is not spin. This is not true.”
- An FBI informant hosted and rented a room to two hijackers in 2000. Specifically, investigators for the Congressional Joint Inquiry discovered that an FBI informant had hosted and even rented a room to two hijackers in 2000 and that, when the Inquiry sought to interview the informant, the FBI refused outright, and then hid him in an unknown location, and that a high-level FBI official stated these blocking maneuvers were undertaken under orders from the White House. As the New York Times notes:
Senator Bob Graham, the Florida Democrat who is a former chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, accused the White House on Tuesday of covering up evidence ….The accusation stems from the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s refusal to allow investigators for a Congressional inquiry and the independent Sept. 11 commission to interview an informant, Abdussattar Shaikh, who had been the landlord in San Diego of two Sept. 11 hijackers.
- The chairs of both the 9/11 Commission and the Official Congressional Inquiry into 9/11 said that Soviet-style government “minders” obstructed the investigation into 9/11 by intimidating witnesses (and see this)
- The 9/11 Commissioners concluded that officials from the Pentagon lied to the Commission, and considered recommending criminal charges for such false statements
- The tape of interviews of air traffic controllers on-duty on 9/11 was intentionally destroyed by crushing the cassette by hand, cutting the tape into little pieces, and then dropping the pieces in different trash cans around the building as shown by this NY Times article (summary version is free; full version is pay-per-view) and by this article from the Chicago Sun-Times
- As reported by ACLU, FireDogLake, RawStory and many others, declassified documents shows that Senior Bush administration officials sternly cautioned the 9/11 Commission against probing too deeply into the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001
9/11 Commission co-chairs Thomas Keane and Lee Hamilton wrote:
Those who knew about those videotapes — and did not tell us about them — obstructed our investigation.The chief lawyer for Guantanamo litigation – Vijay Padmanabhan – said that torture of 9/11 suspects was widespread.
And Susan J. Crawford – the senior Pentagon official overseeing the military commissions at Guantánamo told Bob Woodward:
We tortured Qahtani. His treatment met the legal definition of torture.Indeed, some of the main sources of information were tortured right up to the point of death.
Moreover, the type of torture used by the U.S. on the Guantanamo suspects is of a special type. Senator Levin revealed that the the U.S. used Communist torture techniques specifically aimed at creatingfalse confessions. (and see this, this, this and this).
And according to NBC News:
- Much of the 9/11 Commission Report was based upon the testimony of people who were tortured
- At least four of the people whose interrogation figured in the 9/11 Commission Report have claimed that they told interrogators information as a way to stop being “tortured”
- One of the Commission’s main sources of information was tortured until he agreed to sign a confession that he was NOT EVEN ALLOWED TO READ
- The 9/11 Commission itself doubted the accuracy of the torture confessions, and yet kept their doubts to themselves
But hey … nothing’s perfect. We should just let bygones be bygones.
II. No One Could Have Foreseen 9/11
No one could have foreseen the diabolical 9/11 plan. After all, America has not been directly attacked for centuries.
And crashing planes into buildings? No one could have imagined such an out-of-the-blue attack.
True, overwhelming evidence shows that 9/11 was foreseeable. And Al Qaeda crashing planes into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon was itself foreseeable. (even the chair of the 9/11 Commission said that the attack was preventable).
And a top NSA whistleblower says that the NSA had all of the information it needed prior to 9/11 to stop the attacks. The only reason NSA didn’t share that information with other agencies is because ofcorruption … in an effort to consolidate power. And widespread spying by the U.S. government onAmericans began before 9/11 (confirmed here, here, here, here, here, here, here and here). And the government tapped the 9/11 hijackers’ phones, and heard the 9/11 hijackers’ plans from their own mouths.
But our government officials were busy at the time … and maybe they just took their eyes of the ball.
Anyway, knowing it could happen doesn’t mean that they let it happen on purpose.
III. They Didn’t Have Time to Stop It
Even when government officials realized what was happening, they didn’t have time to react and stop it.
After all, the hijacked planes were being flown hundreds of miles an hour. And by the time our government and military men knew what was happening, it was all over.
True, the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) – responsible for intercepting errant aircraft over the U.S. – has a standard operating procedure for scrambling planes for interception which takes only a few minutes.
NORAD regularly and successfully scrambled fighter jets in response to suspicious or unidentified aircraft flying in US airspace in the years preceding 9/11. See this report from the General Accounting Office andthis article from AP. To do this, NORAD keeps a pair of fighters on “alert” at sites around the U.S. These fighters are fueled, armed, and ready to take off within minutes of receiving a scramble order. See these reports from American Defender, Air Force Magazine, Bergen Record, 12/5/2003 and The First 600 Days of Combat (page 14).
For example, NORAD scrambled:
- Between 1990 and 1994, NORAD scrambled 1,518 fighter jets (page 4)
- Between 1996 and 1998, NORAD’s Western Air Defense Sector scrambled fighters 129 times to identify unknown aircraft that might be a threat, and 42 times against potential and actual drug smugglers
- In 1997, NORAD’s Southeast Air Defense Sector tracked 427 unidentified aircraft, and fighters intercepted these “unknowns” 36 times. The same year, NORAD’s Northeast Air Defense Sector handled 65 unidentified tracks and the Western Air Defense Sector handles 104 unidentified tracks
- In 1998, the Southeast Air Defense Sector logged more than 400 fighter scrambles
- In 1999, NORAD’s fighters at a single base – Homestead Air Reserve Base in Florida – scrambled 75times per year, on average
- In 2000, NORAD’s fighters fly 147 intercept missions
- And between September 2000 and June 2001, NORAD flew 67 intercepts
- NORAD, once notified of the off-course aircraft, failed to scramble jets from the nearest bases
- Once airborne, interceptors failed to reach their targets because they flew at small fractions of their top speeds
- Fighters that were airborne and within interception range of the deviating aircraft were not redeployed to pursue them
The Director of the American U.S. “Star Wars” space defense program in both Republican and Democratic administrations, who was a senior air force colonel who flew 101 combat missions (Col. Robert Bowman) said:
Dr Bob Bowman at the DC Emergency Truth Convergence https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyLEXTXKYo0
If our government had merely [done] nothing, and I say that as an old interceptor pilot—I know the drill, I know what it takes, I know how long it takes, I know what the procedures are, I know what they were, and I know what they’ve changed them to—if our government had merely done nothing, and allowed normal procedures to happen on that morning of 9/11, the Twin Towers would still be standing and thousands of dead Americans would still be alive. [T]hat is treason!U.S. Army Air Defense Officer and NORAD Tac Director, decorated with the Purple Heart, the Bronze Star and the Soldiers Medal (Capt. Daniel Davis) stated:
There is no way that an aircraft . . . would not be intercepted when they deviate from their flight plan, turn off their transponders, or stop communication with Air Traffic Control … Attempts to obscure facts by calling them a ‘conspiracy Theory’ does not change the truth. It seems, ‘Something is rotten in the State.’NORAD’s actions on 9/11 were so odd that it was forced to give 3 entirely different versions of what happened that day, as each previous version has been exposed as false. When someone repeatedly changes his testimony after being caught in lies, how believable is he? The falsity of NORAD’s explanations were so severe that even the 9/11 Commission considered recommending criminal charges for the making of false statements.
But hey, they probably just had an off day.
IV. No One Could Keep Such a Big Conspiracy Secret … Someone Would Have Spilled the Beans
If Americans were somehow involved in letting 9/11 occur, someone would have talked.
Some jerk would have had too much to drink, and bragged about his dastardly deed at a bar.
True, military analyst and Pentagon Papers whistleblower Daniel Ellsberg said: “Secrets … can be kept reliably … for decades … even though they are known to THOUSANDS of insiders.”
And many other huge projects involving many thousands of people were kept secret for many years.
But that can’t be true for 9/11 (even though government officials say that 9/11 was state -sponsored terrorism).
V. Our Government Wouldn’t DO Something Like That
Third, there’s no way government officials, military or intelligence personnel – who are sworn to protect and defend America – would do something like that!
True, the U.S. government officials have admitted that they’ve repeatedly carried out false flag attacks.
But 9/11 was obviously different.
VI. But the Whole Controlled Demolition Thing Is Bulls**t
Whatever you else you may think, the whole “bombs took down the Twin Towers” thing is bulls**t.
True, the collapse of the third World Trade Center skyscraper on 9/11 – one that was never hit with a plane – makes no sense. But that building, World Trade Center 7, is not one of the Twin Towers.
And admittedly, thousands of engineers and architects and scientists (and see this) think that the Twin Towers themselves may well have been brought down with high-tech explosives.
But they’re obviously all high on drugs.
VII You Don’t Want to Be Labeled As Crazy (Or Worse) … Do You?
If – after reading the 7 facts above – you still question 9/11, then you might need a friendly warning …
If you don’t knock it off, you might be labeled crazy … or a terrorist.
VIII We Have to Censor the Conspiracy Theorists
After all, we’ve got to censor those darn conspiracy theories.
We hope that the above-described essay disproves – once and for all – all of the crazy theories going around the Intertubes, and that everyone will shut up once and for all about 9/11.
The original source of this article is Washington's Blog