Tuesday, September 11, 2018

 

The Air That I Breath - The Hollies



Published on May 14, 2008         https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7duPNQCp-w4
 If I could make a wish I think Id pass Cant think of anything I need No cigarettes, no sleep, no light, no sound Nothing to eat, no books to read Making love with you Has left me peaceful, warm, and tired What more could I ask Theres nothing left to be desired Peace came upon me and it leaves me weak So sleep, silent angel, go to sleep Sometimes, all I need is the air that I breathe And to love you All I need is the air that I breathe Yes to love you All I need is the air that I breathe Peace came upon me and it leaves me weak So sleep, silent angel, go to sleep Sometimes, all I need is the air that I breathe And to love you All I need is the air that I breathe Yes to love you All I need is the air that I breathe Sometimes, all I need is the air that I breathe And to love you All I need is the air that I breathe Yes to love you All I need is the air that I breathe And to love you All I need is the air that I breathe Yes to love you

No comments:

Post a Comment