Monday, January 27, 2014

Katy Perry: Illuminati Priestess Conducts Witchcraft Ceremony In Front Of The Entire World

Katy Perry - Photo by Eva RinaldiDid you see Katy Perry’s performance at the Grammys?  It was essentially an Illuminati-themed occult ritual.  Various media reports say that Perry “dressed up as a witch”, and her performance included a Knights Templar cross emblazoned across her chest, a beast with Moloch horns, dancers in dark robes with devil horns protruding from their heads, and pole dancing with a broom.  At the end of the “ceremony”, Perry was “burned at the stake” as the song ended.  All of this hardcore occult symbolism did not get into her performance by accident.  The attention to detail that this performance exhibited shows that someone put a lot of thought and effort into it.  So was Perry actually kidding when she said that she had “sold my soul to the devil” during a television interview a few years ago?  The kind of stuff that Perry is doing now is not for amateurs.  She is either working with someone who is deep into the occult or she is deep into it herself.  And of course the elite absolutely love this stuff.  Even if you don’t believe in “occult rituals” or “Illuminati symbolism”, it is important to remember that the elite do.  In fact, many of them are completely obsessed with this stuff.  And they are more than happy to promote any performer that embraces their world.  That is why we see this stuff pop up in high profile public performances time after time after time.

Katy Perry & Juicy J - Dark Horse performance At The Grammy 2014

But without a doubt, Kary Perry has taken things to an entirely new level.  A YouTube video that contains footage of her entire performance is posted below.  However, it should be noted that this is not appropriate for children to watch, so please use discretion…
Needless to say, her performance immediately prompted strong reactions all over the world.  The following are just a few of the things that people were saying about it on Twitter
One user tweeted: “I mean they showed Katy Perry ‘s demonic witchcraft performance & I’m like oh that’s talent?”
Another said, “Katy Perry promoting witchcraft, demons, magic, Satanism, the dark horse with demonic red eyes of the apocalypse ready for the perfect storm.”
“Katy Perry pole dancing on a witchcraft broom stick; everything I’ve ever aspired to be.”
“Katy Perry went from singing Country Gospel Music to Witchcraft on Tv….. Well then..”
“This Katy Perry performance look like some Witchcraft Devil Work”
And of course this is hardly the first time these kinds of symbols have appeared in Perry’s performances.
She appears to be someone that fully embraces the darkness.
For me, one of the most striking examples of this is her song “E.T.” in which she expresses her desire to have sex with an “extraterrestrial” who also could “be the devil”…
You’re so hypnotizing
Could you be the devil?
Could you be an angel?
Your touch magnetizing
Feels like I am floating
Leaves my body glowing
They say, be afraid
You’re not like the others
Futuristic lover
Different DNA
They don’t understand you
[Pre-Chorus]
You’re from a whole ‘nother world
A different dimension
You open my eyes
And I’m ready to go
Lead me into the light
Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
Infect me with your love and
Fill me with your poison
Take me, ta-ta-take me
Wanna be a victim
Ready for abduction
Boy, you’re an alien
Your touch so foreign
It’s supernatural
Extraterrestrial
[Verse 2]
You’re so supersonic
Wanna feel your powers
Stun me with your lasers
Your kiss is cosmic
Every move is magic
[Pre-Chorus]
You’re from a whole ‘nother world
A different dimension
You open my eyes
And I’m ready to go
Lead me into the light
[Chorus]
Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
Infect me with your love and
Fill me with your poison
Take me, ta-ta-take me
Wanna be a victim
Ready for abduction
Boy, you’re an alien
Your touch so foreign
It’s supernatural
Extraterrestrial
[Bridge]
This is transcendental
On another level
Boy, you’re my lucky star
I wanna walk on your wave length
And be there when you vibrate
For you I’ll risk it all
[Chorus]
Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
Infect me with your love and
Fill me with your poison
Take me, ta-ta-take me
Wanna be a victim
Ready for abduction
Boy, you’re an alien
Your touch so foreign
It’s supernatural
Extraterrestrial
You have to be blind not to see what Perry is talking about in this song.
And the video for this song makes this message even more clear.  You can watch it right here.  It has been watched more than 256 million times on YouTube so far.

Katy Perry - E.T. ft. Kanye West

Having sex with “extraterrestrials”, “aliens”, “demons” or “the gods” is something that only those deep into the occult are into.  And Katy Perry is introducing these concepts to millions upon millions of young kids around the globe.
And what do you think is going to happen to these kids as they sing these words over and over out loud and in their minds?
That is why the elite love performers like Katy Perry so much.  They are the perfect platform for indoctrinating the youth of the planet into the occult one world religion that they have planned.
In fact, nearly all of the top music acts are into this stuff these days.  In a previous article, I discussed the Illuminati themes that permeate the music and performances of Jay Z and his wife Beyonce.  At the Grammys, this time there was not too much of that from Jay Z and Beyonce.  Instead, they seemed content to be as lewd as possible.  The following is how the Daily Mail described Beyonce’s performance…
Beyoncé’s Grammy Awards performance was slammed by concerned parents on Sunday as they deemed the incredibly risqué routine too explicit for children to watch.
The 32-year-old singer wore a revealing black thong bodysuit over fishnet tights to perform a rendition of her hit Drunk In Love alongside husband Jay Z at the Staples Center in downtown Los Angeles.
Beyoncé’s sexy dance routine, which aired at 8pm on both coasts and at 7pm central time, had many furious parents posting comments on social media that the performance was ‘disrespectful’, had ‘no class’ and was entirely inappropriate for young viewers.
So what do you think about all of this?
Are you concerned about the occult themes in today’s music?
Please feel free to share what you think by posting a comment below…
Katy Perry - Photo by Eva Rinaldi

No comments:

Post a Comment