Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Harlequin romance novel, version 2017

Posted by Conspiracy Cafe on June 11, 2017 at http://www.conspiracy-cafe.com/apps/blog/show/44587446-harlequin-romance-novel-version-2017


He grasped me firmly, but gently, just above my elbow and guided me into a room, his room. Then he quietly shut the door and we were alone. He approached me soundlessly, from behind, and spoke in a low, reassuring voice, close to my ear.

"Just relax."

Without warning, he reached down and I felt his strong, calloused hands start at my ankles, gently probing, and moving upward along my calves. Slowly but steadily. My breath caught in my throat.

I knew I should be afraid, but somehow I didn't care. His touch was so experienced, so sure. When his hands moved up onto my thighs, I gave a slight shudder and partly closed my eyes. My pulse was pounding.

I felt his knowing fingers caress my abdomen, my ribcage and then, as he cupped my firm, full breasts in his hands, I inhaled sharply.



Probing, searching, knowing what he wanted, he brought his hands to my shoulders, slid them down my tingling spine.

Although I knew nothing about this man, I felt oddly trusting and expectant. This is a man, I thought. A man used to taking charge.

A man not used to taking 'No' for an answer. A man who would tell me what he Wanted. A man who would look into my soul and say . .. . .

"Okay ma'am, you can board your flight now."



More TSA misery as wheelchair- bound woman in lingerie gets hour-long search and misses flight



Banovac chose to wear her underwear because of a nasty experience two weeks ago at airport security. She is typically hand-searched at airports because she uses a metal wheelchair



It is clearly obvious she fits the profile of a jihadi bomber. Freedom loving people of the past would rather have died with dignity than live like this a virtual prisoner of the New World Liberal Order. 



America and the world for that matter was once the home of the free and the brave. We never surrendered our dignity during the terror age of the 1970's and 80's. Look at how far we have degenerated in one generation after the fear based Bush era. Would you be prepared to live as a slave or a functional society that doesn't give away freedom and human rights? We fought for them dearly. We gave them away at the first smell of trouble. The only thing is we refused to think our leaders were behind it in the quest for the Liberal World Order. 

No comments:

Post a Comment