Friday, September 20, 2013

Clinton’s Mistress Comes Forward, Says Hillary Clinton Is Bisexual

Kristin Tate

Gennifer Flowers is a former mistress of President Bill Clinton. She recently came forward, and said Hillary Clinton is bisexual
Flowers had a 12-year affair with Bill when he was governor of Arkansas. She said in a recent interview that she would still be with Clinton now, if Bill and Hillary’s daughter Chelsea had not been born. She called Bill the “love of her life.”
She claimed that Hillary and Bill are only together today because of politics and public pressure.
Flowers said that Hillary was in on the affair, too. She said, “Bill and I would be together today if it wasn’t for politics. It was me, Bill and Hillary. Then they had Chelsea and the stakes got too high. I just know what Bill told me and that was that he was aware that Hillary was bisexual and he didn’t care. He should know. He said Hillary had eaten more pussy than he had.”
Screen shot 2013-09-19 at 8.15.23 PM
“The whole experience changed my life forever and everything went in a different direction,” she continued. “I don’t regret telling the truth. It was a defining moment in American culture absolutely.”
Flowers said that the situation would have likely been much different if it had happened today. She said, “I had recorded telephone conversations thank God. But if I hadn’t had them and Monica [Lewinsky] hadn’t had that blue dress we would have been cast out as crazy stalkers. I think today Bill and I would have texted every opportunity we got. So I would have had tons of texts from him.”
Flowers said that she does support Hillary’s bid for president in 2016, despite being in love with Bill.
Does any of this surprise you? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment